The following terms & conditions apply to all agreements that you conclude with Firenze Shoes, 559050-8783.
By ordering you accept these terms. Order of products takes place via firenzeshoes.se.
Orders placed by persons under the age of 18 are assessed in accordance with the applicable rules for cash purchases and shall have the parents approval for ordering.
When ordering through the website, firenzeshoes.se, Firenze Shoes reserves the right to correct errors in text and image as well as errors in product specification, on all products in the assortment. All image information is shown as illustrations and can not be guaranteed to reflect the exact appearance of the product. Current inventory balances are displayed at the time of purchase, if the the product is out of stock the order can not be completed. In case of errors in stock inventory, Firenze Shoes reserves the right to correct this in retrospect.
Prices and fees
All prices are in Swedish krona or ,by using Currency Switcher, in €(Euro). All products in the Firenze Shoes range are listed including VAT and we reserve the right to correct price changes and any printing errors. Prices stated at the customer’s order date apply throughout the purchase process. For all orders, shipping fee (fn 0kr) within Sweden. Express shipping is available in Sweden to a cost(for now SEK50:-). Standard Shipping, to available countries in EU, is SEK50:-. Firenze Shoes applies rounding to even one-euro in connection with payment. Prices may apply as long as stocks last. Offer codes clearly indicate how long the offer is valid.
We ship all goods with DHL to the customer’s nearest agent, for now shipping takes place without charge within Sweden. Delivery time is under normal conditions 2-5 days. Express shipping is available in Sweden for a extra cost of SEK50:-, deliverytime under normal circumstances is 1-2 days. Standard shipping to available countries in EU for a extra charge of SEK50:-, delivery time is, under normal conditions for these countries, 4-7 days.
Return & Repurchase
The right of repurchase is 30 days, in accordance with the Distribution Act, 2 chapter. Section 6 of DHL. This is valid from the day you have received your order.
• Any returns will be made at the buyer’s expense. Exception of the product is wrongly sent by Firenze Shoes
• The product must be in its original state and must not be used.
• All labels must be left on the product.
• All shoes should be returned in the original shoebox. Do not paste the post labels directly on the box. For example, use bubble wrapping around the carton and / or durable plastic bag. An additional fee will be charged if the shoes are returned in a damaged shoebox or without the original shoebox.
• Please note that You are responsible for the goods until they reach our warehouse.
• Packages sent as recommended letter (REK) can not be accepted and may result in the package being returned to the sender.
• If you receive a damaged package and missing goods, we need documentation on this in the form of a photograph. Please attach the photograph in an email to our customer service so that we can investigate the matter. email@example.com
• If you return a used and/or otherwise damaged product to us that is not approved by our quality control, we can not accept the return and the item will be shipped again.